As a professional writer, I help companies and publications clearly and effectively communicate their ideas, services, and products.
I offer a range of professional writing services including sales copy, ghostwriting, custom copywriting, comprehensive guides, web copy, promotional materials, and copy editing.
- Copywriter for WellnessVerge
- Copywriter for V for Victory
- Personal finance writer for KairosHQ
- Personal finance ghostwriter for multiple FinTech startups
- Managing Editor for InvestingAnswers
- Sales page copywriter for The Course Consultant Agency
- Freelance Writer specializing in SEO and data-driven content for The Money Manual
- Landing page copywriter for Kim Porter Editorial
- Freelance Writer for InvestingAnswers
- Editorial lead for show notes and social media captions for The Everyday Courage Podcast Season 2 with Jillian Johnsrud
- Freelance Writer for Business Insider
- Freelance Writer for Saving for College
- Contributor for The Financial Diet: How Quitting My Stable Job in Education was the Healthiest Decision I Could Have Made and How I Gave My Bedroom a Facelift for Less than $200
- Freelance Writer for Smart Money Mamas- – Things to Get Right Before Creating a Budget and Should You Refinance your Student Loans: Ultimate Guide
- Contributor on Tread Lightly, Retire Early: The Environmental and Frugal Reasons to Go Vegan
- Women Rock Money Movement Collaboration: I’m in your Corner. Are You?
- Women Who Money Contributor: How can I Best Automate my Finances with Infographic
- Business Insider Feature –My fiancé and I live on half of our income so we can pay off $75,000 in student loans and still save for retirement and My fiancé and I have saved over $100,000, traveled, bought a house, and built wealth — all thanks to a change we made 2 years ago
- Women’s Money Talk Feature: How to Schedule your Day when you Work from Home
- Women Who Money Feature: Garden Musings: Nature and Economics
- Money Middleton’s Feature: Teachers, Your Pension Won’t Cut It: What you Need to Do Now
- Rockstar Finance Feature: How to Create a 5 Year Money Plan after Falling out of FI
- Money Middleton’s Feature: Black Friday Shopping the Smart Way
- Featured on Bravely Go and Women’s Money Talk: Are you poor or just broke?
- Money Middletons Feature: When FIRE is a Necessity Podcast
- Campfire Finance Feature: How to Create a 5 Year Money Plan after Falling out of FI
- Featured on Bravely Go and Women’s Money Talk for The Side Hustle Hunt: Why None of them have worked for me..yet
- Best of the Web on Michael Dinich: The Cost of Physical and Mental Activity: What is stopping you?
- Women’s Money Talk Feature: Feminism + Financial Independence: Why the Two are Inseparable.
- Campfire Finance Feature: The Path to Finacial Independence is Never About the Money
- Women’s Money Talk Feature: 5 Books by Women that Changed my Life
- Friends and Finances Feature on Saving Joyfully
- Campfire Finance Feature: How NOT to Tell your Spouse about FI
- Rockstar Finance Feature: I Suck at Financial Independence: Reflections of a Broke Teacher and Starving Artist
- Campfire Finance Feature: I Suck at Financial Independence: Reflections of a Broke Teacher and Starving Artist
- Forbes: 20 Financial Bloggers Share their Secrets
- Reviewed.com – How to Talk About Money with Your Partner
- Qube Money – Budget Date Night
- All Business –20 Financial Bloggers Share their Secrets
- Milk and Honey – FIRE Movement: The Realities of Partnering Up to Retire Early – Sept 2019
- CNBC – Why are some people so much better at saving? -August 2019
- The Ladders- A definitive guide to quitting a job – June 2019
- Financial Impulse – When can I quit my job? -May 2019
Health and Wellness
Travel for Free
Hiking and Exploring
for Business Insider
for His and Her FI Post
for Student Loan Planner
for Saving for College
for The Money Manual
Have a question about freelance writing services? Looking for a professional writer for hire?
I’d love to hear from you! Send me a message and I’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!