I write most often about personal finances and the way people choose to live, work, and play.
- Freelance Writer for The Money Manual
- Contributor for Business Insider –My fiancé and I live on half of our income so we can pay off $75,000 in student loans and still save for retirement
- Freelance Writer for Student Loan Planner
- Freelance Writer for Smart Money Mamas- Sample- Things to Get Right Before Creating a Budget and Should You Refinance your Student Loans: Ultimate Guide
- Contributor for Saving for College– How to Earn Extra Money to Repay Student Loans and How to Build an Emergency Fund After Graduation
- Contributor on Tread Lightly, Retire Early: The Environmental and Frugal Reasons to Go Vegan
- Women Rock Money Movement Collaboration: I’m in your Corner. Are You?
- Women Who Money Contributor: How can I Best Automate my Finances with Infographic
- The Financial Diet Feature: How Quitting My Stable Job in Education was the Healthiest Decision I Could Have Made
- The Financial Diet Feature: How I Gave My Bedroom a Facelift for Less than $200
- Women’s Money Talk Feature: How to Schedule your Day when you Work from Home
- Women Who Money Feature: Garden Musings: Nature and Economics
- Money Middleton’s Feature: Teachers, Your Pension Won’t Cut It: What you Need to Do Now
- Rockstar Finance Feature: How to Create a 5 Year Money Plan after Falling out of FI
- Money Middleton’s Feature: Black Friday Shopping the Smart Way
- Featured on Bravely Go and Women’s Money Talk: Are you poor or just broke?
- Money Middletons Feature: When FIRE is a Necessity Podcast
- Campfire Finance Feature: How to Create a 5 Year Money Plan after Falling out of FI
- Featured on Bravely Go and Women’s Money Talk for The Side Hustle Hunt: Why None of them have worked for me..yet
- Best of the Web on Michael Dinich: The Cost of Physical and Mental Activity: What is stopping you?
- Women’s Money Talk Feature: Feminism + Financial Independence: Why the Two are Inseparable.
- Campfire Finance Feature: The Path to Finacial Independence is Never About the Money
- Women’s Money Talk Feature: 5 Books by Women that Changed my Life
- Friends and Finances Feature on Saving Joyfully
- Campfire Finance Feature: How NOT to Tell your Spouse about FI
- Rockstar Finance Feature: I Suck at Financial Independence: Reflections of a Broke Teacher and Starving Artist
- Campfire Finance Feature: I Suck at Financial Independence: Reflections of a Broke Teacher and Starving Artist