I write most often about personal finances, women's issues, and the way people choose to live, work, and play.
Features & Contributions
- Writer for Student Loan Planner
- Regular Writer for Smart Money Mamas- Sample- Things to Get Right Before Creating a Budget and Should You Refinance your Student Loans: Ultimate Guide
- Guest on The Fairer Cents Podcast: Broadening the FIRE Conversation with Vicki Robin
- Contributor for Saving for College- How to Earn Extra Money to Repay Student Loans
- Women Who Money Feature: Garden Musings: Nature and Economics
- Money Middleton’s Feature: Teachers, Your Pension Won’t Cut It: What you Need to Do Now
- Rockstar Finance Feature: How to Create a 5 Year Money Plan after Falling out of FI
- Money Middleton’s Feature: Black Friday Shopping the Smart Way
- Featured on Bravely Go and Women’s Money Talk: Are you poor or just broke?
- Money Middletons Feature: When FIRE is a Necessity Podcast
- Campfire Finance Feature: How to Create a 5 Year Money Plan after Falling out of FI
- Featured on Bravely Go and Women’s Money Talk for The Side Hustle Hunt: Why None of them have worked for me..yet
- Guest Post on Tread Lightly, Retire Early: The Environmental and Frugal Reasons to Go Vegan
- Best of the Web on Michael Dinich: The Cost of Physical and Mental Activity: What is stopping you?
- Women’s Money Talk Feature: Feminism + Financial Independence: Why the Two are Inseparable.
- Campfire Finance Feature: The Path to Finacial Independence is Never About the Money
- Women’s Money Talk Feature: 5 Books by Women that Changed my Life
- Friends and Finances Feature on Saving Joyfully
- Campfire Finance Feature: How NOT to Tell your Spouse about FI
- Women Rock Money Movement Collaboration: I’m in your Corner. Are You?
- Women Who Money Contributor: How can I Best Automate my Finances with Infographic
- Rockstar Finance Feature: I Suck at Financial Independence: Reflections of a Broke Teacher and Starving Artist
- Campfire Finance Feature: I Suck at Financial Independence: Reflections of a Broke Teacher and Starving Artist